Saturday, April 24, 2010

The +210 mph Lamborghini Reventón

Please Rate and/or Comment. Thanks... Check out my other video *Lamborghini Through The Years (1972-2008)* Listen, everyone! I know the music choice isnt the best, THAT'S BECAUSE SOMEONE MIXED UP MY MUSIC FILES AND I PUT THE WRONG MUSIC IN AFTER STRONGER, NONE OF THAT WAS INTENDED TO BE IN THE VIDEO, MY FRIEND THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUNNY. I NEVER RE-CHECKED THE VIDEO BECUASE I THOUGHT THE MUSIC THAT I INTENDED TO PUT IN WAS PLAYING UNTIL I WATCHED THE VIDEO MYSELF WHEN VIEWS BEGAN TO GO UP. I'm sorry but there's nothing I can do about it now so here's what I have to say about the issue: IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE MUSIC, TURN THE VOLUME OFF!!! ***Actually, as of January 3, 2009, the music was swapped because one of the songs was caught for copyright issues. So no matter what I had to change the music (which is why it's silent after 8:26) The NEW song is Car Audio - Kinder Atom Lamborghini Reventon Technical data: Frame High strength tubular steel structure with carbon fibre components. Bodywork In carbon fibre, except roof and door external panels (steel) Steering Type Mechanical (rack and pinion) power-assisted Right-hand turning circle 12.55 m (41.17 ft) Wheels and tyres Front 245/35 ZR 18 Rear 335/30 ZR 18 Engine Type 12 cylinders at 60° Bore and stroke 88 mm x 89 mm (3.46 in x 3.50 in) Displacement 6496 cc (396.41 in3) Compression ratio 0.2):1(11 Maximum power 650 HP (478 kW) at 8000 rpm (guaranteed through the engine selection) Maximum torque 660 Nm (487 lb-ft) at 6000 rpm ...

Best Link : ±1±: Discount Men's Watches On Sale! ±1±: Best Buy Women's Watches On Sale! !#: Bargain Sale Ignition Switch








No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。