Sunday, May 2, 2010

Order AIR LIFT 60769 1000 Series Rear Air Spring Kit


Over All Rating Reviews :
I purchased these for use on my 2006 Suburban. When I hooked my camper up without them, the rear end squatted pretty bad (475 lbs tongue weight). Read some reviews elsewhere about these, all were positive. They work great! I put 20 psi in while towing, which was a bit stiff. No more squat though. However, I have 10 psi for everyday use and I don't even notice them. I had a mechanic install them, as my floor jack could not lift the truck high enough and it is pretty tight quarters under there anyways. Took him about an hour. Well worth the money!
Get more detail about AIR LIFT 60769 1000 Series Rear Air Spring Kit.


! Great Deals Lacrosse Head !1!: Discount Rustic Mexican Furniture Order Now! !1!: Best Computer Free Shipping Today !







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。